HFCS strives to provide a healthy experience for our students, both in mind and body. By participating in HFCS Running Club, students have the opportunity to engage in fellowship and healthy habits. The mission of HFCS Running Club is to have students experience running and walking a sforms of exercise that can last a lifetime through positive reinforcement and good habits. In keeping with Catholic Social Teaches, we commit our service to our community by participating in running events that benefit those in need, as well as preserving God's creations.
Running Club Goals
- Praying before each workout
- Learning proper warm-up and stretching exercises
- Developing good cardio habits
- Building endurance
- Building relationships and learn to encourage each other
- Participating in various 5Ks for charity in the Fort Worth area
- Having FUN!
HFCS Running Club begins in mid-October, is held on Mondays after school until 3:45 p.m. Parents must complete a form prior to their student joining HFCS Running Club. The form can be downloaded here.