Welcome to Holy Family Catholic School
Welcome to Holy Family. As a ministry of Holy Family Parish, I invite you to make this your Catholic school.
True to our mission, "Teaching the Way of Jesus Christ," we not only strive to teach as Jesus did, but to BE Jesus to each other. Whether it is how we speak to one another, how we treat one another, or how we show mercy to one another, our Christian Baptism calls us to lead others to Jesus. Our students are prepared spiritually and academically. 100% of our graduates who apply, are accepted to Nolan Catholic High School, where they continue their Catholic school education.
We have a very active school community that includes our families and extended parish community helping our students to grow in God’s love. Come and see what a traditional Catholic education can be for your children.
Peace in Christ,
John Shreve, Ed.D., Principal of Holy Family Catholic School
- February 26, 2017HFCS Weekend at Holy Family Masses
- February 27, 2017Prayer Service hosted by 1st Grade
- February 27, 2017First Reconciliation
- February 28, 2017Campisi's Spirit Night
- February 28, 2017Yearbook Meeting
- March 1, 2017Ash Wednesday Mass hosted by 7th Grade
- March 3, 2017Stations of the Cross
- March 6, 2017Holy Rosary hosted by 6th Grade
- March 7, 2017Yearbook Meeting
- March 7, 2017HSA Meeting
- March 8, 2017Running Club
- March 9, 2017Mass hosted by 6th Grade
- March 9, 2017Dads' Club Meeting
- March 10, 2017Noon Dismissal (All Grades)
- March 10, 2017End of 3rd Quarter
- March 10, 2017Stations of the Cross